To celebrate reaching the milestone of our 200th blog posts, we are linking to our top 10 posts from 101-200 based on number of likes. Click here to see our Top 10 from the first 100 (or here if you want to see all of our Top 10 Lists). Thank you to our readers for continuing to inspire us to visit new National Park Service (NPS) units and share the wonders with you all. We are planning a roadtrip to the southern U.S. in September to visit some new NPS sites.
Our first hardcopy guidebook to the National Parks was released in November 2019!
10. Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park (Hawai’i)
9. Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument (Arizona)
8. Big Thicket National Preserve (Texas)
7. Point Reyes National Seashore (California)
6. Badlands National Park (South Dakota)
5. Shenandoah National Park (Virginia)
4. Acadia National Park (Maine)
3. Great Smoky Mountains National Park (Tennessee-North Carolina)
2. Whiskeytown-Shasta-Trinity National Recreation Area (California)
…and finally the #1 most popular blog post from our second 100:
1. Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah)
White Sands National Park (New Mexico, renamed December 20, 2019)