To celebrate reaching the milestone of our first 100 blog posts, we are linking to our top 10 posts based on number of page views and personal favorites. Thank you to our readers for continuing to inspire us to visit new National Park Service (NPS) units and share the wonders with you all. We are heading to the U.S. Virgin Islands in less than two weeks and we will visit all 5 NPS sites there.
Our first hardcopy guidebook to the National Parks was released in November 2019!
10. Guadalupe Mountains National Park
9. Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
8. Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
7. Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve
6. Grand Portage National Monument
5. Lake Chelan National Recreation Area
4. City of Rocks National Reserve
3. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
2. Appalachian National Scenic Trail
…and finally the #1 most popular blog post from our first 100:
Indiana Dunes National Park (renamed February 15, 2019)